How have you prepared for retirement?
What do you want your life to be like in retirement?
Will this next stage be “the ending” or a “new beginning”?
Thursday, May 12, 2011
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: 2-51 University Terrace
Health Promotion and WorkLife Services is pleased to sponsor an Academic Staff Pre-Retirement Workshop to assist you with the preparation for the next stage of your life — Retirement! This workshop, with revised content, is designed for academic staff members who may be contemplating retirement. Partners are also encouraged to attend.
Using thought-provoking, experiential exercises and inspirational stories, the workshop facilitator will help prepare you and/or your partner to successfully move through the retirement transition process. You will learn about:
- How the baby boomers are changing retirement
- The secrets to success in retirement
- What challenges you may face and how to manage them
- Rediscovering yourselfHow roles and relationships change
- Exploring the value of work and satisfying career options for older workers
- How to create a lifestyle that is right for you
- And much more!